European Linked Open Data Contest
For the category "Linked Open Data" the pan-european consortia Open PHACTS won the price for their activities targeting a semantic interoperale drug discovery.
Best Paper Award
- Oscar Corcho - Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
- Marta Sabou - Vienna University of Technology
- Harald Sack - Hasso-Plattner-Institut für Softwaresystemtechnik
- Josiane Xavier Parreira - Siemens AG Austria
- Sana Al Azwari and John N. Wilson
Updating OWL2 ontologies
Best Poster & Demo Award
- Javier D. Fernández, Patrik Schneider and Jürgen Umbrich
The DBpedia Wayback Machine
Best Innovation and Transfer Project
The SEMANTiCS conference is a venue, where Academia and Industry meet to close the gap and transfer innovative ideas and solutions. Among all contributions to the SEMANTiCS conference, members of the Insitute for Applied Informatics (InfAI, http://infai.org) will choose the "Best Transfer and Innovation Project". We would like to value the hard work and effort undertaken to push research toward business-ready technologies.
- Juan Sequeda
Advancing the State of the Art in Semantic Technologies and bridging the gap to industrial applications